[ale] linux infrastructure advice, opinions, suggestions

Chris Coleman ChrisColeman at mail.clayton.edu
Thu Jun 17 16:27:11 EDT 2004

Jay,

Our servers, Apache included, accesses data from the NetApp via NFS. No problems that I can think of.

Chris Coleman

While I'm on topic, does anyone know how well you can interface with a
Net App storage device for use with apache (for student webspace,
because I would love to get this school off of windows server for at
least the student web server).  Additionally, does anyone know any
caveats or helpful advice in implementing mailman with our Exchange server?

Thanks!

-Jay