[ale] OT: Technical schools - any recommendations

Jordi Bunster jordi at bunster.org
Wed Jun 16 12:57:49 EDT 2004

On Jun 16, 2004, at 12:32 PM, Dylan Northrup wrote:

> This was a concern for me.  I've got a Chattahoochee Tech campus right
> near
> my house, but I was wondering if an AA from there will be
> transferrable to
> Kenensaw, Tech, UGA, etc.  I haven't found any good answers online.
> Anyone
> know definitively yes or no on this?

I went to Chattahoochee when I lacked money to go to KSU, with the same
intention. However, they teach you things like Word, database classes
with Access, etc. And all that stuff is not transferable. They do
transfer some courses, however. Drop by there, they have a little info
sheet that says exactly which courses are recognized by the other
schools and what not.

	-- Jordi

() ASCII ribbon campaign
/\ against HTML mail