[ale] OT: Technical schools - any recommendations

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Wed Jun 16 12:34:02 EDT 2004

A long time ago, (16.06.04), in a galaxy far, far away, BruceG wrote:

:=Taking this even further OT - I just helped my oldest son register at a
:=technical school. It is a GREAT step for a home-schooled student to move
:=towards a more traditional 4 year college. It's a little difficult for a
:=homeschooled student getting into a state university (more paperwork,
:=shouldn't be that bad if you prepare BEFORE you try to go). A very simple
:=transition is to go to a technical school, pick up 45 credits, then transfer
:=in to a state university.

This was a concern for me.  I've got a Chattahoochee Tech campus right near
my house, but I was wondering if an AA from there will be transferrable to
Kenensaw, Tech, UGA, etc.  I haven't found any good answers online.  Anyone
know definitively yes or no on this?

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's