[ale] OT: Got .Net skills?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 17:41:06 EDT 2004

I have a friend who is looking for a .Net developer.  If you have mono::
skills and can work, and educate those, in a .Net environment, then this
might be an oppty for you to do something cool.  Basically the goal is
to develop a distributed back-end system used by PDA/Handheld devices to
record manually measured data points and metrics from locations in the
field for the purpose of report generation.

If interested send me <jimpop at yahoo.com> your real name and email
address *privately* [Don't Hit Reply All] and I will forward all in one
email to my friend who will contact you with more details, etc.

Please don't respond to this after 2004-June. ;)

-Jim P.