[ale] Can't connect to services with DSL connection

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 31 12:26:45 EDT 2004

Just another example of the ISP taking charge and making defaults.  And they are
forgotten.

IMHO: Blocking the ports only slow down the spread to other subnets. When
Mindspring/Earthlink started blocking I could still send mail to users in my same public
WAN subnet.  That is all a worm needs when you have a dynamic IP.  Can make for some
interesting browsing too.