[ale] /dev/ttyUSB0 question

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Thu Jul 22 14:58:49 EDT 2004

No. I use Debian (unstable). That is just the first link I found through
google. I don't even know how to use RPM :P

I believe ftp.ale.org is an RPM apt repository. If you find that it is
you may want to update
http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE/MirrorMirror with
instructions for people with the same problem in the future.

Also, you should be able to create rule files in `/etc/udev/`. The rules
are loaded in alphabetical/numerical order so the first one there gets
loaded.

`man udev`

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59