[ale] microdrive mp3 players and RH 7.3

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Fri Jul 16 11:02:43 EDT 2004

Yes, I'm still using RH 7.3 because I'm lazy and I quite like it.  The USB
works fine for my digital camera, I just mount it and the media reads like
a regular drive.

I'm looking at the little solid state keyring mp3 players like the ones by
Kanguru or Rio but was wondering if anybody has had experience with these
on linux.  I want to make sure they work like regular microdrives and I
can just mount them and move files around like I normally would before I
waste money on one. :)

Advice and specific brands that you've used successfully would be
appreciated.

jenn

--
Jenn Taylor
jtaylor at onlinea.com

Obviously, a man's judgement cannot be better than the information on which he
has based it.  Give him the truth and he may still go wrong when he has
the chance to be right, but give him no news or present him only with distorted
and incomplete data, with ignorant, sloppy or biased reporting, with propaganda
and deliberate falsehoods, and you destroy his whole reasoning processes, and
make him something less than a man.
-- Arthur Hays Sulzberger