[ale] Any C Gurus Out There

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Sun Jan 25 18:50:50 EST 2004

Joe,

Thanks for your response and the sample code. It was a BIG help to me. As I
stated earlier, I know that using indices is by far the easiest way to handle
this; however, I was just doing this as a "pointer training" exercise. You
have been very helpful. Thanks...

--
Quote: 41
"He therefore is the truest friend to the liberty of his country who

 --Samuel Adams

 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry at esc1.com