[ale] JOB: junior java developer

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Thu Jan 22 14:47:33 EST 2004

 We've got an opening for a junior Java Developer.  Let me know if you are
interested.

Michael

Job Description:
   Wanted:  A junior (2 - 4 years) java developer to assist in the
development and integration of our eBusiness software system.   The job
will consist of developing and maintaining customer-specific integration
projects, as well as improvements and maintenance to our core eBusiness
integration platform.

Requirements:
    2+ years of professional java experience
    College Degree, preferably in computer science or a related field
    1+ years professional JSP experience
    1+ years professional RDBMS experience
    1+ years XML experience

The following skills/experience would be a big plus:
     J2EE, Unit Testing (esp. w/Junit)
     Web Services/SOAP
      JBoss, Tomcat
      Apache Axis
      Struts
      Integration services (customizing a product/service for a
customer)
      Web-based GUI development
      Agile development (XP, Scrum, DSDM, Crystal)
      Linux
      goXML

The following skills/experience would be a plus:
     Pair programming, refactoring,
     Professional services
     PHP & mod_php
     PostgresQL
     Shell scripting
     Ant
     RPM, Apt
     IntelliJ IDEA
     vi
     Twiki/Wiki
     Jakarta/Tomcat Coyote Connector & mod_jk
     Perl
     Bugzilla
     CVS
     Log4j