[ale] Comcast linux...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 8 07:18:12 EST 2004

Berlin Brown wrote:
> I just thought it was funny, though... You think you know the
> software and wam, somebody hits you with cipher strength?

This is an issue everyone should be aware of.  For example, if you're
doing internet banking, you better make sure they're requiring 128 bit,
not 40.  When I was banking with Suntrust, they claimed they required
128 bit.  So the first thing I did was try to access their site with 40
bit, and guess what?  No problem.  I contacted them and the issue was
corrected.

This was a good 5 or more years ago.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net