[ale] DHCP and M$

Robert Coggins ALE at CogginsNet.com
Wed Feb 25 15:52:48 EST 2004

Sorry,  I was just saying that because in the message before he was
saying the icon on the bottom is the best bet as of yet.  I was just
further with it ;)  But yes,  I didn't think about difference in the
user and local/machine level difference in the registry. :) But hey it
may be a solution! :)

-Rob