[ale] DHCP and M$

Alan Dobkin ALE at OmniComp.Org
Wed Feb 25 15:20:14 EST 2004

Anything in the startup menu is run under the user's security
level.  So, if the user can't run the .BAT file, it will be
no different for the same .BAT file in the startup menu.  The
registry is a possible solution, but it would have to be run
from the HKLM (local machine) hive, not HKCU (current user).

Alan

--On Wednesday, February 25, 2004 3:01 PM -0500 Robert Coggins