[ale] Are autoeject floppy drives available for linux??

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Wed Feb 25 14:45:00 EST 2004

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest any straightforward means of identifying the amount of traffic on a server?  A
friend of mine has a cheap linux machine which I vaguely help him to administer.. and the company
hosting the box just told him that he was way over quota on bandwidth - citing two days where
bandwidth was ~20gig/day, while most days it was at well under 1gig.  Nothing in any of the logs
suggests any problems, and we weren't aware of any DOS-type activity on the days in question... so
any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
--George