[ale] Are autoeject floppy drives available for linux??

Larry Grenevitch lg1450 at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 25 14:15:19 EST 2004

If you use KDE Kwrite or any program with a file dialogue as of KDE 3.1 I
believe will do a mount save file or load file and then an automatic unmount
on the floppy.

Otherwise, you are stuck with creating a desktop device floppy and double
clicking on it to mount the floppy and then having to right click on it to
unmount it.

--
Larry Grenevitch
lg1450 at bellsouth.net