[ale] gkrellm and cpu temp / fan speed

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 12 07:04:20 EST 2004

I've got a motherboard that shows cpu temp and fan speed with the bios.
I want this to appear in gkrellm, but have not found a plugin that
supports it.  I understand I need to have lmsensors installed.  How do I
know if it is, and what else needs to be done to get the info to appear
in gkrellm?

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth
--more than ruin
--more even than death.
thought is subversive and revolutionary,
destructive and terrible,
thought is merciless
to privilege,
established institutions, and comfortable habit.

thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid.
thought is great and swift and free,
the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
--bertrand russell