[ale] adding source to suse 9.1

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri Aug 13 22:30:44 EDT 2004

I have been meaning to update the MirrorMirror page on the TWiki since I started
messing with SuSe a few days ago. I actually loaded SuSe 9.1 on my grandfather's
machine because I was tired of maintaining it the way I had it set up before.

Any way, you should be able to find your answer here --
http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE/MirrorMirror