[ale] Cool email insight tools?

Grady Harris gharri2 at emory.edu
Wed Aug 4 00:25:05 EDT 2004

Hope you don't mind a little vapor among the answers.

Neither is of use, right now, for what you ask, but there are a couple of
projects under way that are interesting, and could have something to offer in
six months or so:
1. Chandler (PIM double-plus)
http://www.osafoundation.org/Chandler_Compelling_Vision.htm

2. Haystack (Semantic Web Browser)