[ale] Cool email insight tools?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Aug 3 20:31:59 EDT 2004

Guys,

I have roughly 697 MB of email sitting in some IMAP folders on my server.
I'll like to have a more intuitive way to view them in a fairly quick
manner...for instance, grouping by sender or subject quickly, common key
words, etc.  Using a client like Evolution won't work, because the email
is pretty well divided into different sub-folders so Squirrelmail won't
choke trying to load a 10,000 msg folder.

So...a question for the group: what tools are you using or have you seen
that provide new, intuitive ways to organize/sort/view emails?

Thanks very much for the info.

John