[ale] SBC Speedstream

RoguePC linux at roguepc.com
Tue Aug 3 00:25:09 EDT 2004

I'd say it was a Speedstream 3660 modem, if it is getting it to work
with Linux is going to be a chore. As it doesn't even work good with
Windoze ME,2K,XP. It works good with Win98 & SE. Your best bet is to get
a 5660 speedstream and use the T-10 Ethernet. IT is easier, more stable,
more compatible. If you lose your connection you only have to reboot the
Speedstream not the whole box.

David