[ale] OT: Well it is going to hit the list sooner or later.

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 1 11:14:40 EDT 2004

Yes, it is wrong to steal.  You keep saying that.  But instead of saying the
only recourse to combat a thief is by stealing yourself, why do you not say
that the recourse is to report the thief?  Any code of ethics that says its ok
to steal as long as your a high and powerful person, is invalid.

Mike