[ale] (no more) SPAM talk...

William Wylde baron_shatturday at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:07:03 EDT 2004

Geoffry:

>I apologize for, what may have appeared to be a short, snide response. One
>of of those days when I was quite busy, but still trying to get a point
>across.

Nothing to worry about.  People on either side of the issue were just
getting way too emotional about it in general- and as soon as people get
their emotions involved, reason goes out the window anyway...  :-)

>As a reinforcement to retaining addresses in the archives, I've sent
>private email to three different people I located in archives regarding
>different issues just this past week.  I received responses from all.  I
>don't always get my answers from the posts, but I often do by pursuing
>further information via the private email to the poster.
>
>This to me, is terribly powerful and most definitely too valuable to lose.

Only thing is, if everyone goes to a "whitelist-only" address, as I have,
anything like that is going to be lost in the spam-box anyway...

(,,oBo,,) "What have I become Lottie?  My wife in a cage with a