[ale] Fry's Electronics

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Apr 22 07:51:53 EDT 2004

hmmmm .... note to self: ask ALE before any more purchases ... The folks at
Monarch said that the HighPoint stuff was dubious, so I got a Promise RAID
controller ... one one hand the bad is that they made the crappy no-good
on-board stuff I am using/used to use now ... I figured the good was that
their cards were different.  The card I got was here:

http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=
M&Product_Code=150903&Category_Code=IDECards

The Promise FastTrak100 TX2 IDE RAID Controller card.

Greg