[ale] apt-get choking

Joe Knapka jknapka at kneuro.net
Tue Apr 6 12:29:32 EDT 2004

"Bridges, Doug" <DBridges at alston.com> writes:

> I think it is something wrong on your side.  My newly installed Debian (testing) box was able to apt-get from http://http.us.debian.org without any problems 5 minutes ago.

Yep, I just tried it on a newly-installed Debian box and it worked.
I am a bit concerned about the hardware health of the box that's
having the problem. I just remembered, it's actually a Libranet
install, not plain Debian; maybe that's my problem.

Thanks,

-- Joe

> Doug

Resist the feed.
--
If you really want to get my attention, send mail to
jknapka .at. kneuro .dot. net.