[ale] NFS Client for windows.

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 08:51:11 EST 2003

Also bear in mind that NFS as it has historically been implemented is
really only safe for well-protected internal networks, as it lacks all
but the most rudimentary access control mechanisms.  I think there's a
newer implementation (v3?) that tries to address that weakness.

- Jeff

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>