[ale] CUPS Newbie

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 17:19:02 EDT 2003

That didn't fix it so I downloaded the cups package from slackare.com
and re-installed it and now I can print.

This same technique fixed my mozilla problem yesterday.

I had originally got my slackware iso image (9.1) from linuxiso.org and
installed it from CD. This is 2 packages that I've had to re-install to
make them work.