[ale] PPTP tunnels for linux/windows/mac...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Oct 6 08:08:03 EDT 2003

Robert L. Harris wrote:

> I tried going to the page to subscribe to the freeswan lists 2 or 3
> times and each time got a could not reach host error.  Haven't tried in
> the last 4 days as other things have come up.

As I noted, I haven't messed with freeswan in a while.  When I did, I
would not have gotten it going without the lists, so I recommend you
subscribe.  I realize that's not been possible for you though.

> Someone else is currently poking the freeswan config and doing the
> actual testing as they maintain the tunnels, etc.  I don't have my own
> setup to mess with but this guy is good at what he does and hasn't given
> me any reason to use his name as a cussword yet.

Just as long as he's not going to opt out of freeswan, because a
proprietary solutiong is 'easier.'

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net