[ale] [WAY OT]Reverse Engineering MS Visual Basic Applications

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Thu Oct 2 11:34:57 EDT 2003

I think that writing the first "4K Basic interpreter" which ran on the
Intel 8086 chip back in 1975 (Altair microcomputer
loaded via paper tape from an ASR-33 Teletype) qualifies as being both
visionary and "very creative".
Don't get personal with your antipathy for Bill Gates ... just keep
working to make Linux the world's standard OS.