[ale] [WAY OT]Reverse Engineering MS Visual Basic Applications

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Oct 2 10:56:43 EDT 2003

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:

> Ah, alas I am seeing more and more support for Jason Day's opinion that
> programmers a 'very creative' (and why the majority of the programmers on
> this list would say that Bill Gates was not creative).

You still have not answered my post.  What creative programming has Bill
Gates done?  You have no idea do you?  Because it was no more then a
troll right?

I have to tell you Drew, I'm quite disappointed in you.  I really
thought better, but it appears that you do in fact enjoy causing
disruption on this list and creating a waste of bandwidth.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net