[ale] Linksys -> Link Logger, opinions?

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Sat Jun 28 16:09:42 EDT 2003

I have a Linksys 4 port router/switch at my house, to share out to my
plethora of computers. I had the Linksys logger software running, but I
ran across and downloaded the "Link Logger" 30 day evaluation copy. I must
say from a monitoring newbie, I am impressed with what this has to offer.
The url is http://www.linklogger.com. I am currently running it on my Win
XP box.

Ok, that being said, has any of you all evaluated any of the other
projects that fit this capacity with the Linksys products? Sourceforge has
some stuff but it was all beta.

Just curious....thanks...

--cade

On Linux vs Windows