[ale] Bellsouth DSL?

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Wed Jun 4 16:47:07 EDT 2003

->
->WHEN there is an alternative, there's no reason to use Bellsouth.
->

my reason for using BellSouth for 4 years is because the connection was rock solid.  I didnt have that experience with Earthlink, and ultimately I am paying for an internet connection.  I will pay a little more for a really good one.

I am going to give a different provider (read: cheaper) a shot this summer when i move into my new house, but if i run into any problems, i'm not gonna waste time trying out others, i'm going to call BellSouth because i've had great experience with them providing extremely reliable connectivity for me.

-chris

->Until later: Geoffrey         esoteric at 3times25.net
->
->The latest, most widespread virus?  Microsoft end user agreement.
->Think about it...
->
->Ale mailing list
->Ale at ale.org