[ale] Lindows vs the semi-annual Windows suck-a-thon

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Mon Feb 24 19:24:46 EST 2003

Exactly.  I posted before my research.  Of course, CodeWeavers did leave
them since Lindows didn't want to share, and many members of the open source
community don't like the way Lindows operates - especially since 99% of
their system is from open source to begin with and they haven't played nice
with everyone else in the sandbox by sharing code.

Greg