[ale] Inexpensive broadband recommendations

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Feb 18 14:07:04 EST 2003

And don't be so cheap when it comes to these types of companies.  If you
are, they just may not be around and then we'll all have to get
BellSouth to service. Good Quality DSL service with no pppoe and statis
ip costs a little extra.  We use UNIX and we want to deal with companies
that respect our choice to use UNIX.