[ale] Gauging interest in a PHP mailing list...

Michael E. Barker mbarker68 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 14 23:51:22 EST 2003

I'm  definately in.  I've been working lately to push my php skills to
the edge and would be happy to contribute if all I get to do is answer
posts.  I can contribute some skill in the other areas of LAMP as well.
 I believe this will be the strongest OS architecture eventually, with
the advances being made in each area.