[ale] [OT][Fwd: Arthur C. Clark on the Shuttle disaster]

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Feb 14 11:38:30 EST 2003

As many people on this list are interested on space exploration just due
to the cool geek factor alone, I am forwarding this note from Arthur C.
Clark that was sent out to the alumni of Princeton University as well as
several government political leaders. As to be expected, it is very well
written and expresses many of the same sentiments I have been thinking
about these past weeks. The quote from Larry Niven should be made the
official motto of NASA.