[ale] Misguided Linux enthusiast makes us all look bad

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 26 22:46:44 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 16:09, Jonathan Rickman wrote:
> On Monday 25 August 2003 11:39, Jonathan Rickman wrote:
> > http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2003-08-25-010-26-NW-CY-LL
>
> Enough. I'd like to withdraw my original post and kill this thread, since
> it has been hijacked and turned into a personal pissing contest. Guys,
> please take the personal attacks off-list.
>
> Do I need to revive the distro war under this subject line to get everyone
> to settle down again?

No - but maybe you could help show how to make a Troll filter in KMail? Errr,
maybe another distro war would be fun. I've tried Mandrake 9.1 and liked it.
Am playing with SuSE 8.2 now, and am finding it very easy to work with ('cept
I can't for the life of me figure out how to compile a kernel). Burned RedHat
9.0 to CD - and am contemplating trying it. But think I might just try to be
productive for a few minutes, first.