[ale] Misguided Linux enthusiast makes us all look bad

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Aug 26 18:52:56 EDT 2003

> I think it is
> just another fine public display of your troll nature

Please re-read this thread and remember who is the baiting troll.

> compare yourself with BT

Not comparing myself to anyone. Just pointing out a couple examples of
self-promotion. I said just about everyone is self-promoting.

> disparaging comments about the people
> and things most people on this list hold dear (domestic programmers,
> ESR, any distro but SuSE)

I love ATI cards too! They rock! I like .php.
I just like things that provide good value.

> As far as your baiting "steak" comment, I probably deserve it for
> posting the last email. In my defense, your only using half the analogy.
> Regardless, matters not to me, I could care less of what people think of
> me _personally_ and,

Then, why did you take the time to write this and beat on your chest again?

>I did use myself as an example.

Called yourself steak and acted like meatloaf. I remember. And, you never
answered that question. . . .

> I do however think that your constant advertisement for your site is,
> tactless to say the least, and UCE to be correct.

It is just one line in my sig, Most of us have sigs. Sigs range from "no
chickens where harmed to political statements, to pointing out the viral
effects of Windows . . . it's all okay.

> -James Kinney tags with his business, and his business is Linux.

Are you baiting James because you mentioned him? I should go on about how good
a person he is and how you have no right to mention him.

> -I choose not to tag my business, because my primary business function
> isn't Linux, its code, proprietary software products and multi-platform
> consulting.

You have called yourself a steak programmer. Couldn't prove it either.
Did you forget?

> That is to
> say, no one is going to run from here just because you tag your emails.

I hope no one else is upset by a single line in my sig. However, I don't mind
if you continue to be in anguish over it.

> Replies to /dev/null

Thank you. Please filter me from your inbox indefinately. I know that you
don't like me that much. Contrarily, when I think of you I smile inside. :)
You spend a lot more energy on me than you should.
Drew Brown
warning: Objectional material to Grant in 3.. 2..http://www.ChangingLINKS.com