[ale] Comcast not in the real world!

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Mon Aug 25 16:59:19 EDT 2003

I'm too far for most other DSL providers, last I checked. I'd been
waiting 4 years for any kind of high speed data to be available when
bellsouth put one of those extended DSLAM devices at the end of my
block. Comcast turned up the cable service shortly after but, that's
pretty much six of one evil, half a dozen of the other.

I also get a substantial discount on anything I do with bellsouth, so,
even if another provider were available, it's hard to imagine it would
be in the same range.

-G