[ale] RH + Updates

Ronald Chmara ron at Opus1.COM
Mon Aug 25 11:48:05 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 10:26  AM, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> [...]

Uh... <scratching head>...

Okay, I could see this if Redhat 7.3 had an "everything" install, and
the debian box was something totally appless/brainless (router only?),
but as far as either box with, say, Apache, LDAP, PHP, BIND, Sendmail,
xinetd, ipop/map, MySQL, PostgreSQL... in one year, that's at *least* 5
updates, no?

-Bop
Ronald Chmara
Ronin Professional Consulting LLC
678-530-9542
"To create a new standard it takes something that's not just a little
bit different.  It takes something that's really new and really
captures people's imagination. And the Macintosh, of all the machines
I've ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard "  --Bill Gates