[ale] power over eth?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 00:54:41 EDT 2003

I seriously doubt it.  VoIP is some of the most sensitive ethernet traffic
there is, yet it is almost always desirable to implement it with PoE so that
you don't have to use a bunch of AC adapters.  I've been around VoIP
equipment manufacturers/vendors quite a bit and I have never heard anyone
mention any problems with PoE.  I can't imagine that there could be
different circumstances w/ wireless APs.

-Jim P.