[ale] Re: ALE-NW's meeting...

John M Trostel jtrostel at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 22 00:51:39 EDT 2003

> However, I'm curious to figure out who people are who were at the
> meeting tonight... For instance, which one of you fine gentlemen was it
> that offered up the two Linux Business cards?

Er... umm... that was me with the bootable business cards.  The crowd
all ended up out by the car (Not suprisingly... it's pretty neat). I had
to head home (wife, kids...) so I just gave them (the cards) to two guys
standing nearby.  I'll bring some more to the next meeting though...

http://www.lnx-bbc.org/

> The presentation was excellent. The car, AWESOME!!! Now to talk my wife
> in to letting me do that with the SUV.....
>
> Mark

Good luck ;)

--
John M Trostel <jtrostel at mindspring.com>