[ale] Re: [ale-admin] Offer to host meetings

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Aug 11 10:38:30 EDT 2003

Chris Farris wrote:
> Intresting... My first thought is we don't need another ALE spinoff.
> Pretty soon each subdivision will have its own ALE. Of course, when I
> was working in Alpharetta the commute into Gwinnett was so bad I can
> understand why the ALE NorthCentral people would need their own meeting.
> The question is, are there any thursdays left in the month?

I had the same concerns, but I feel it's unlikely that new meetings in
the Alpharetta are will pull too many from other meetings.  Maybe the NE
folks might consider toggling between their current location and the
Alpharetta location?

Personally, you find me making it to too many meetings outside of the
NW.  All the other sites are too much travel time for me.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...