[ale] KDE reinstall

Nathan J. Underwood lists at cybertechcafe.net
Thu Aug 7 13:31:03 EDT 2003

Andy,

     I just wish that I could be of more help.  As I mentioned, I've just about
given up on RPM's (see my several earlier posts about Gentoo :-).  As long as
it's not a production box, and you're a bit inquisitive, it should be a real
learning experience ;-).  Keep shooting questions if you like, and I'll try to
keep answering.  I'm making no guarantee that the answers will be right, but
they will be answers.

Nathan

Nathan J. Underwood
nathan at cybertechcafe.net