[ale] SCO Announces Intellectual Property License for Linux(fwd)

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.com
Wed Aug 6 08:07:41 EDT 2003

What baffoons.  I wonder what it's like to walk aound knowing that you're universally disdained.

$700/cpu?!  They are evidently pretty proud of whatever idea they had.  This is where the IP nuts get me going.  They have one idea, however long ago, and they want to make their living on that one thought for years afterward.  GREED.