Need midi help "Was: Re: [ale] I thought linux . . ."

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Aug 1 15:37:21 EDT 2003

Wow two "he's trollin' messages" and no support yet.
It will be interesting to see if he gets help - or if this thread turns into a
flamewar. There hasn't been much fire in about 60 days, and hopefully it will
stay that way.

I can see that he posted this question before and got 0 replies.
(Check your "email trash" for Wednesday.)

I have trying Googling to come up with an answer, but have not found a
solution to the error that he is talking about. (But my box has only stayed
up for 39 days (my record :( ) so I am not at the "I can answer this one"
level).

I can offer this:
Geoffrey is the resident Suse 8.2 expert.
I know that Aaron knows volumes about midi.
And last but not least Calvin is a heavy hitter when it comes to AV.

One of those guys should be able to help you. I had problems with Rosegarden
as well, so it will be good to see if I can get sequencing going on Suse.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com