[ale] What to use

Joshua Marinacci ale at joshy.org
Wed Apr 23 10:06:06 EDT 2003

I assure you that there are plenty of *good* Java programmers
around. Most of us are either doing contract work on large business
applications or doing work in other languages (since a *good* java
programmer is a good programmer in general, and has no trouble picking
up other technologies when the job requires it).  Even though we are
out of the general java world right now, we are still keeping up with
new stuff and are always looking for new opportunities (both fulltime
and on the side).

- Joshua