[ale] USB Pendrive on RH 8.0

Josh Freeman josh at catea.org
Tue Apr 15 10:28:01 EDT 2003

There's a political discussion going on? I wondered why my kill file was
so busy.  . . .

I've got one of these,and the big problem I've had with it was that each
time I mounted it, I had to grep dmesg for usb, figure out which drive
it was on, and then mount whatever showed up. It wasn't always the same
place, and I seem to remember it showing up on sg0, sg1, and possibly a
few other places.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled flame war.

Josh
--
Josh Freeman
Technical Manager