[ale] Long ago off topic and wondering ever on... Defeated by the offshoring of America....

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Mon Apr 14 23:28:00 EDT 2003

Guys,

I should have paused a moment and thought before posting my initial
comment.  I posted it because it was the first time I'd had this sort of
thing touch me personally, and I knew many on the list would find it
interesting, if not a foreshadowing of things to come.  I also knew it
would fuel some interesting dialogue from a highly intelligent group of
geeks.

I suggest we forgive and forget and don't take things said in (healthy?)
debate personally, even if it might seem they're intended that way.  Good,
hard issues churn deep emotions.

Can't we all just get along?

There, I said it. ;)

And now, I return you to your regularly scheduled Linux programming...

John