[ale] Long ago off topic and wondering ever on... Defeated by the offshoring of America....

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Mon Apr 14 22:44:22 EDT 2003

Well, erm, no; they're not "quite distinct".   "Left wing" means, by
definition, "liberal".  "Right wing" means, by definition,
"conservative".  The "left" have radical views.  The "right" have
conservative views.  Obviously it's a continuum and very few people, if
any, reside at the true poles, but when we're talking about confusion in
terminology then.. it's important not to get the terminology confused.

Regards,
--George