[ale] INSTALLFEST

lee lnx at alltel.net
Fri Sep 27 00:57:59 EDT 2002

Speaking of Debian..this is the distro I'd like to get help installing. I
currently do not have a copy on cd...do I need to have said copy in hand,
assuming  Robert is unable to make it ? I mean..it's not feasable to do an
install over the net is it ?
I've never been to an installfest so please excuse the ignorance...

Lee