[ale] Linux Mags?

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Mon Sep 23 16:02:04 EDT 2002

I get *all* the linux mags. The best, by far is
Linux Format (http://www.linuxformat.co.uk)
from the UK. It comes every month with a CD.
Yeah, it's a little pricey but very well worth it!
-brian

Steven A. DuChene wrote:
20020923100747.O10965 at lapsony.mydomain.here">
  On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 01:55:39PM -0400, Ryan Neily wrote:

    What does everyone here read in the name of Linux related magazines?  What is everyones favorite?  I really like Linux Journal, but I am wondering if there are others out there that are worthy of reading?

    I subscribe to both Linux Journal and Linux Magazine.I don't always get to read them but I would recommend both.